Many startups and entrepreneurs when starting their business they need to think about how to get business online. For that, they need a website and then they start finding freelancers and Agencies on google.
Fix your budget
Once you decide to develop a web development or app for your business. Then it is very important to finalize your budget. The best thing is to check your project cost. You need to contact various web development agencies who will give you the best advice on project time and cost.
Check their online presence:
First of all when you found a company then the next step is to check their online presence. There are few steps:
1. Check their website: When you decide to work with any company then first of all check their website. If they have good reviews and relevant portfolios then move ahead otherwise leave them.
2. Search on Google for more info: Once you check their website and portfolio then search for more info about them on google. Do they have any reviews on Google, Clutch.co or Good firms. This helps you to ensure that they are genuine guys or not.
3. Schedule Interview: Once you finalized and you feel they are fit according to your needs. Now contact them and schedule a call with them according to availability.
Questions to ask in the interview
A web development company is your first salesman who works without your presence. So it is important to have a good and secure website. But at this time you are thinking about how I’ll make my web development and secure and many more things.
A. Ask Past work relevant to yours: Every company will provide you their past work links relevant to yours if they have web development. They are happy to show their past work for increasing the chances of job land. But if they don’t have a similar case study then they will give you the best advice because every project is unique.
B. Ask About their team: Once you checked their old work of web development company. Now ask about their team how many web designers and developers are in their team. Who is handling the discussion part? And how many designers and developers start working on my project.
A good IT company has a good team of Talented Designers and developers. Who works in a parallel way with each other. So you should know how many designers and developers are working on your project.
C. Ask About Process: Once you know how many designers and developers working on your website. Now you need to ask about the process of their work. What is the initial step? How much time every process will take? And how much time for the overall process. If you want to create a website. Here are the 6 steps which you need to follow:
1. User Research
4. Designing and Prototyping
If a company following these steps then you need to move with them.
1. Ask About Pricing: If you are satisfied with their Case studies, their Team, and their process now the final step is to discuss pricing. What is the process of payment? Do they need payment in milestones or do they need a 50% in starting and 50% after the project completion? Normally Milestones works perfectly. Because you need to pay when one milestone is complete. It helps you to track progress and maintaining your budget.
It is very important to maintaining your product security. Because these days internet is a dangerous place. And Hackert easily attacks less secure web development company and extracts your personal data.
For maintaining privacy your company needs to make your web development company or app secure as much as possible. They need to put protection layers in the code which helps to decrease these attacks. And also you need to buy an SSL certificate with your domain. The SSL certificate’s job is to initiate secure sessions with the user’s browser via the secure sockets layer (SSL) protocol.
Maintaining And Support
Once you discuss all these details with the web development. And they are good enough to do all these tasks. Then you need to start with them.
In Goldcrown Labs, we provide premium support to our customers. And the products we develop are fully secure and unhackable. Because we take our customer’s privacy seriously. If you want a good company that follows all industry standards then we will be fit with you.